Life cycle valve engineering consultancy
Callidus Group has developed specialist engineering teams and facilities to service client valve and actuator requirements. We offer whole life cycle engineering consultancy including selection, development, problem solving and optimisation for all aspects of valve services.
The following capabilities ensure we can deliver cost and time effective solutions:
The review and specification of valving is key to achieving the desired level of performance and reliability. Our engineering team are able to create and develop the calculations and documentation.
- Valve + Actuator Sizing & Selection
- Datasheet Creation
- Design and specification review
- Procedures (testing and maintenance)
- Work Pack Development
Callidus excel in developing designs that meet the application requirement. Whether the application requires cooperative design changes for severe service or modification to meet new process conditions our engineering team can deliver cost-effective solutions.
- Valve Modification & Upgrades
- Performance Optimisation
- Increase service life
- Reverse engineering
- Detailed manufacture drawing
- Full suite of computer aided engineering
– CAD / CAM with integrated CMM
– Finite element analysis
– Process condition calculation
- R&D for specific applications
- Repair optimisation & cost reduction
Functional and mechanical failures do happen, and when they do identifying the root cause is critical for future prevention. Our design, materials and laboratory capabilities enable us to investigate the causes and identify corrective actions for valves and other process equipment.
- Root cause analysis
- Preventative recommendations
- Metallurgical and laboratory investigations
Diagnostics is a cost effective way to determine valve health and performance while the valve is inline and operational. Our equipment and engineering assessment identifies if performance issues exist and the severity. This ensures informed and cost effective decisions can be made for planning and maintenance.
- Online acoustic leakage testing
- In-situ valve diagnostics and calibration
- In-situ safety valve testing